Thursday, August 27, 2009

Informative Multifamily Bloggers-Knowledge is Power

Good morning Everyone,

I am kind of new at blogging, but about to dig in and learn how to do it by just "doing". We know the old expression of jumping in with both feet. Knowing this was a necessary part of interaction with the multifamily community, I decided it best to learn from other's who blog that I especially appreciate. I know there are probably many others that I just have not noticed as of yet, so if I missed you and you want to share yours with me, please feel free.

The links below are some great blogs from experienced professionals here in the multifamily industry. The fastest way to keep in tune with their posts is to either subscribe by email or use a RSS feed that posts the information right to your reader. I use google as my home page, so when I open it up in the morning, I take a few minutes and get a good start to the day by reading the insights on their blogs.


I look forward to blogging regularly now. Just so you know I am not a "stats" kind of guy. I know that is helpful for many topics. My direction is more on overall development. Whether it is ourselves personally or how are companies grow, I feel that statistics have a place in the board room absolutely, but also how we live our lives each day and our personal motto we live with is just as important. Other than that I have a lot to share about my customers and their success. I work with a lot of great teams now and their passion inspires me.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment